Be aware that each of my blog posts come complete with:
- Ready-to-publish, original, high-quality blog posts
- People- and SEO-friendly headlines.
- High-quality and matching images.
- Click-to-tweet soundbites for easy share-ability–if required, and assuming a bulk of your audiences are active on twitter.
- Related post tags (when and where appropriate)–in between a minimum of 150 words apart.
- Responsive calls-to-actions at the end of every post for more on-page discussions and interactions.
Since it’s OK for the both of us to maintain a level of professionalism and trust, I’m assuming you already know that I usually charge a 50% down payment, another 25% at the submission of the first draft, and the final 25% to be due upon the submission of the final draft(s).
With that out of the way, here goes my General Rates for blog posts:
- $75 for 300 – 500 words
- $100 for 500 – 750 words
- $150 for 750 – 1000 words
My Blog Writing Services Packages Rates:
Tier 1 package: 300 – 500 words ($75 per post)
5 blog posts — $350 (save $25)
10 blog posts — $700 (save $50)
Tier 2 package: 500 – 750 words ($100 per post)
5 blog posts — $450 (save $50)
10 blog posts — $900 (save $100)
Tier 3 package: 750 – 1000 words ($150 per post)
5 blog posts — $700 (save $50)
10 blog posts — $1400 (save $100)
Note: Those are not my rates for ghostwritten blog posts. Contact me at [email@example.com] if you’d like to know my rates for ghostwritten blog posts.
And — both my General and Blog Writing Packages Rates covers two rounds of revisions after which an additional half fee will apply for rewrites and a quarter for edits.